Mourinho Revealed Secret Tactic Against United

| Thursday, February 26, 2009



Jose Mourinho has revealed he had to play a rearguard action against Manchester United at the San Siro to protect his team from conceding a crucial away goals.

Mourinho will hope Inter can emulate his FC Porto side and knock Manchester United out on their own turf.

"They are a very quick team and we don't have these characteristics,'' he explained. "The only reason I lost only once against Manchester United is that I understood this immediately.

"If they had scored in the first half, the situation would have been harder for us and, for this, it is not an easy decision to make to sit deep and try to block them.''

After reading the news, I can't believe it that Mourinho still think that United are the same team he beat at Porto. I guess after getting sack last year, he didn't watch football at all. Still remember how United beat Barcelona? As much I hate to say this, Barcelona was a better team than United at last year semi-final. Compare to Inter this year, I don't think United have any problem to progress to the next round.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: