CR7 Asking for Tevez Signature?

| Monday, February 23, 2009



First time I looked at this photo, I really thought that CR7 was asking for Tevez's signature but then I realize, that is impossible. There were plenty of rumors surrounding Tevez right now. Is he going to stay or not?

Many big clubs across Europe has shown their interests to sign the 25-year-old Argentina international who is nearing the end of a two-year loan spell with the Red Devils. It appears that 'Apache' would be happy to stay with the Premier League and European Champions but unfortunately the asking price is way beyond United's budget.

As a fan, I think Tevez has shown big improvement over the last few months but I don't think that Sir Alex is going to pay £32 million for a backup player. What do you think guys? Should we sign him and lose all our summer transfer budget or should we get another striker?



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: