Champion League Round of 16 (First Leg) Result

| Thursday, February 26, 2009





I woke up this morning wondering whether there is going to be another upset today. To be honest, the only result that make me surprise was Sporting Lisbon vs Bayern Munich. I did expect them to lose the game but not by 5 goals. It just too much for any team that qualified up until this stage. As usual, Franck Ribery produced another exceptional display and until now, I still wonder why Sir Alex didn't want to sign him when he was at Marseille. I believe he could be the next Ryan Giggs. Imagine on the left flank and Ronaldo on the right; it's a perfect combination.

As for Liverpool, I knew they going to beat Real Madrid no matter what. Benitez proven himself to be one of the best managers in this competition. Real is not the same team after Zinedine Zidane + Figo + Ronaldo era. That's why they trying so hard to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to Santiago Bernabeu.

Same goes to Juventus. They're not the same team before they were relegated into Serie B. Most of the star players now are scattered around Europe but mostly at big clubs such as Inter Milan and Real Madrid. I wonder why nobody called Zlatan Ibrahimovic a traitor but on the other hand they called Cristiano disloyal. It's like saying "I am going to rob that shop" but if I didn't do it, nobody should called me a robber.

Giuseppe Rossi scored another goal, should we buy him back? He looks very good this year and we have buy back contract with Villareal.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: