Adriano Confident He & Zlatan Will Bring Down The Red Devil

| Tuesday, February 24, 2009



Latest interview reveals that 'L’Imperatore’ is confident that the Nerazzurri’s physical strength in attack will be key to bringing down the Red Devils.

“I think that the side who progress [from this fixture] will win the Champions League,” Adriano told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Do not ask me why, I just feel it. I am very happy to know that I am going to play this match at a packed out San Siro.”

Mourinho revealed during yesterday’s press conference that he is going to stick with the attacking duo of Adriano and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who have wreaked havoc in the domestic league in recent weeks.

“We both have a great physical strength,” mused the 27-year-old. “We are good at protecting the ball, allowing the team to pour forward.

“And we love jostling for position. It’s nice trying to scare the opposition’s defenders, including Rio Ferdinand. I have faced him with Brazil, he is very strong, but I will do my best to cause him problems.”



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: