United Searching for Quintuple: 3 More To Go!

| Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I think it’s not too late for to say Congratulation to our team for winning the Carling Cup. I was too busy last week with so many things; I didn’t get the chance to update this blog. I very impressed with Ben Foster’s performance that night, although I know he’s capable of pulling something like that. I hope he won’t end up like Tim Howards and continues giving his best service to us.

We still continue the momentum in the midweek with a victory against Newcastle and keep us 7 points from Chelsea and Liverpool who also won their games. We could extend our lead up to 10 points with a game in hand. Most importantly, we were through to the next round of the FA Cup after beating Fulham with 2 goals by Tevez and each by Rooney and Park.

Here's the pictures from the Carling Cup Final, enjoy!



















Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: