Ronaldo to launch `boy band’

| Saturday, March 21, 2009


Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo hopes to hit the music scene big time when he hangs up his boots by teaming up with Brazil superstars Ronaldo and Ronaldinho to form an ex-footballers’ super group.

Ronaldo says: “Somebody mentioned to me a few years ago that it would be a great idea if myself, the Brazilian Ronaldo and Ronaldinho made a band called The Three Rs .”

“I loved the idea, it was so funny. I’ll mention it to them when I retire, we might even have a No1,” The Sun quoted him, as saying.

“I don’t know what the other two would like to do, but it would be brilliant if I was lead singer. You never know, I will have to do something after football,” Ronaldo said.

- Times of India



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: