Injury News: Rafael to Miss League Cup Final

| Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quite sad story for the boy who has given everything for each League Cup's game and he going to miss his very first United's medal. I see great potential in Da Silva's twin. I'm sure he is in pole position to replace Gary but unfortunately for Fabio, he's going to wait several years before he can replace Evra.

Meanwhile, Johnny Evans could be feature for this game although reports says that he's not 100% recover from the injury. To be honest, I rather have Vidic than Evans on the pitch because it could be risky for him where he could pickup serious injury. We are going to need him if something happen to one of our central defenders.

Gibson and Wellbeck are confirm in starting 11. I also hope that Possebon will be playing. I think he's going to be great one day. Same goes to Tosic, I want to see more of him although I'm sure Nani will play left winger for this game. For goalkeeper, I think its going to be Ben Foster.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: