Fulham 2 - 0 Manchester United (Video)

| Sunday, March 22, 2009


To be honest, I didn't watch the game last night. I was too tired and went to sleep early. I woke up this morning and found out that United lost another game. From 10 points, now we're down to 4, maybe to a single point if Liverpool win tonight's game.

What's going now? We should have Rafael and Fabio for fullback while Van Der Sar need a rest. Like I said many times, Berbatov is useless, he's barely had chances and too LAZY to chase opponent's player. I rather have Tevez on every game although he didn't score many. At least he's a good feeder.

Scholes was unlucky using hands although he should just let the ball pass him. We can still win the game if we had 11 players on the pitch. For Rooney, I think Sir Alex Ferguson should put him into a mental institution. That kiddo have temper problem. For God's sake, you're a striker, act like one. We don't need player with crazy tackle.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: